Date(s) - 02/12/2015
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
QA Training Centre in Ripley
This course is suitable for anyone working in warehousing, manufacturing, retail, food premises, schools, nurseries, office environments. The course teaches learners that health and safety is the responsibility of everyone including contractors, visitors and suppliers.
This is a one day course.
Health and Safety in the Workplace teaches learners:
- What is meant by health and safety at work
- To state the main legal responsibilities of employers and employees with respect to health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- To identify the hazards and risks in the workplace
- An understanding of the need to report accidents, ill health, dangerous events and near misses
- To understand the benefits of maintaining a tidy, well organised workplace
- To identify health and safety signage in the workplace
Bookings are closed for this event.