Date(s) - 18/11/2015
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
QA Training Centre in Ripley
This course is suitable for anyone who requires training in conflict management. It is appropriate for a wide range of sectors and is suitable for anyone who has a customer facing role, dealing with service users or the public. Conflict management is useful for people who would like a better understanding of how to prevent conflict situations from arising and to feel more confident in being able to deal with situations if they arise.
This is a one day Introduction Course.
Subjects covered in this course include:
- The importance of positive communication to prevent the likelihood of conflict
- Managing customer expectations
- Seeing things from the customers point of view
- How to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- Identify ways of defusing conflict situations
- State the importance of providing exit routes and space when dealing with an angry person
- State the importance of accessing help and support following an incident
Bookings are closed for this event.