Date(s) - 10/06/2015
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
QA Training Centre in Ripley
The course is suitable for all Health Care Workers, Social Workers, Care workers, Nursery staff and Childminders. It is also suitable for anyone looking to work in the Health and Social Care sector.
The course will teach learners:
- How to establish with an individual the food and drink they would like to consume,
- Knowledge of how to advise and encourage the individual to select healthy options for meals and drinks,
- How to resolve any difficulties or dilemmas about the choice of food and drink that an individual makes,
- When to seek additional guidance about an individuals choice of meals
- The importance of monitoring the food and drink an individual consumes
- How to carry out and record an effective monitoring process
- To support the individual to plan meals that contribute to a healthy diet and reflect the persons culture and preferences
- To support the individual to prepare food in a way that promotes active participation and safety.
Bookings are closed for this event.