Date(s) - 04/11/2015
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
QA Training Centre in Ripley
This course is suitable for anyone working in, or looking to work in, a food factory or bakery environment that manufactures food, handles food production and deals with food preparation. This includes managers and supervisors.
This is a one day course.
The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of the Level 2 Food Safety Qualification.
These modules include:
• Microbiological hazards
• Food poisoning and its control
• Contamination hazards and controls
• HACCP from delivery to service
• Personal hygiene
• Food premises and equipment
• Food pests and pest control
• Cleaning and disinfection
• Food safety enforcement
Bookings are closed for this event.