Date(s) - 24/06/2015
QA Training Centre in Ripley
This is a one day course.
The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace is aimed at all employees. It is intended for learners already in workplaces and those who are preparing to start or return to work. It is also very useful for young people, to raise their ability to identify and understand hazards when preparing for work experience or going into employment.
Persons gaining this qualification will know that health and safety is the responsibility of everyone within a business, its contractors, visitors and suppliers. Its subject areas are regarded by the Health and Safety Executive as being important to maintaining safe working procedures in the workplace.
This qualification is assessed through a 30-question multiple-choice examination. The duration of the examination is 1 hour. Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 20 out of 30.
Feedback from a course on 21/2/15, delivered by our trainer Dean Warren:
- I enjoyed learning the most common cause of accidents
- We had a laugh : D, it was very informative
- I found all of the subjects interesting, I learnt a lot more
- The practical task on identifying own hazards was great
- I most enjoyed taking part in the discussions
Bookings are closed for this event.