The Children’s Act 2004 places duties on a range of organisations to ensure that they have regard to the need to safeguard and promote the welfare of children. This includes the need for appropriate safeguarding training, as employers are responsible for ensuring staff are competent to carry out their responsibilities towards safeguarding of children and young people.
This one-day course teaches learners:
- To understand how to safeguard and protect children, young people and practitioners in the workplace.
- How to respond to evidence or concerns that a child or young person has been abused.
- To identify ways in which concerns about children and young people can be reported.
- The characteristics of different types of child abuse.
- How to respond to a child or young person who discloses abuse.
Our next course is being held at our training centre in Ripley
on Wednesday 21st October 9:00-4:30
£62.00pp including a FREE Learner Handbook
Successful candidates will receive a Qualification Certificate from the Awarding Body
If you would like more information, or to book your place:
Phone: 01773 300296
Book Online at: www.qa-associates.co.ukTags: child care, child minders, children, nurseries, safeguarding