Our ‘quality assured’ programme of training modules selected specifically for the Pre-School Nursery sector provide the training and support for employers to meet their statutory obligations and enable the staff to enhance their work-skills and be rewarded with a formal qualification from an Awarding Body.
Programmes are constructed from our extensive list of courses to provide you with the best possible combination of training and development that the nursery or the child-minder requires.Each of our clients has a dedicated contact at QA Associates so that we can build a relationship to ensure a continuous service. From the first meeting to the completion of your particular training QA strives to make sure that your needs are priority number one by offering you training at times and locations best suited for you.
Many of our courses can be delivered as Classroom Based Training or as E’learning.
- Level 2 in Safeguarding the Welfare of Children & YoungPeople
- Level 2 Safeguarding and Protection of Children and Young People
- Level 2 in Equality Inclusion Children & Young People’s Settings
- Level 2 in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 in Fire Safety
- Level 2 in Conflict Management
- Level 2 in Safe Moving and Handling
- Level 1 Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Level 2 in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 in Paediatric First Aid
- Level 2 in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
We also have funding available to deliver the following Apprenticeships: (Subject to meeting the eligibility criteria)
- Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship for The Children’s and Young Peoples Workforce
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for The Children’s and Young Peoples Workforce
- Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Team Leading
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Management
call 01773 748866, email email@example.com or please complete our Contact Form.