Health and Safety Level 3 is an online course, it forms part of the QA e-learning programme and includes:
• Introduction to Health and Safety
• Legal aspects of Health and Safety
• Accidents, injuries and work-related health
• Hazardous substances (COSHH)
• Using equipment safely
• Risk assessment
• The workplace
• Fire Safety
• Ergonomics, manual handling and display screen equipment
• Measuring and monitoring performance
• The role of line managers and supervisor
Those taking the Health and Safety level 3 e-learning course will engage in approximately 30 guided learning hours of training. Their knowledge will be tested by answering 5 multiple choice questions at the end of each module, there are 11 modules in total.
On completion of this course, the system produces a personalised HABC Commended Certificate for the learner.