A warehouse is a commercial building for storage of goods and are used by manufacturers, importers, exporters, wholesalers, and transport businesses, etc.
With the gradual introduction of ‘Just In Time’ techniques, the growth of importing and exporting across Europe has necessitated large storage facilities in industrial areas of cities and towns and villages to provide a supply chain for any given range of products.
Retailing trends have led to the development of warehouse-style retail stores. These high-ceiling buildings display retail goods on tall, heavy duty industrial racks rather than conventional retail shelving where typically, items ready for sale are on the bottom of the racks, and crated or palletized inventory is in the upper rack.
There is a wide range of Job Roles in the warehousing sector and QA Associates can provide a range of Health and Safety related courses to ensure that employers meet their statutory obligations.
- Level 1 Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Level 2 Award in Health & Safety
- Level 2 Award in Fire Safety
- Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling
- Level 2 Award in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
To see how we can help your organisation develop effective training and qualifications for your business in Warehousing, call today on 01773 748866, email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please complete our Contact Form, and one of our team will contact you as soon as possible.