16 Mar Congratulations to Mary Poppins Nursery for completing their Paediatric First Aid Training. Here’s some feedback from the course.
Mary Poppins nursery completed their Level 3 Paediatric First Aid training on Saturday 14th March 2015. They have received the training for free through the European Social Fund and the training was delivered by our tutor Nigel, at the nurseries premises. Here’s what they had to say:
- “Loved Nigel, great tutor, good practical and great at helping us to learn.”
- “CPR deepened my knowledge and gave me more practice.”
- “Really interesting and would do it again. Would recommend it to others.”
- “Nigel was very good,informative and helpful, well done. Will definitely want again in 3 years time.”
- “Great course and tutor. Thank You.”
Could your nursery benefit from free funded training? Why not call Cheryl Stapleton on 01773 300296, or email email@example.com to find out more.