01 Apr Luton Airport – Level 2 Diploma in Aviation Operations on the Ground
We will also be working with Luton Airport to deliver Level 3 Diploma’s in Aviation Operations on the Ground, and stand alone Unit 301, Health and Safety in the Aviation Industry qualification.
The Level 2 Diploma in Aviation Operations on the Ground course started in January this year and there are 6 learners currently on the training programme.
Overall there will be 26 learners on the Level 2 Diploma in Aviation Operations on the Ground, delivered over the next 18 months.
The Level 2 Diploma in Aviation Operations on the Ground, includes the following Units:
- Recognise airside hazards and minimise risks
- Contribute to the maintenance of Aviation Health, Safety and Security
- Operate a vehicle airside
- Operate specialist equipment in an airport environment
- Inspect airside pavement surfaces and systems
- Escort Aircraft
- Use radio telephony in an aviation environment
Luton Airport has requested 2 personalised units, these are:
- Maintain a hazard free airside environment
- Ensure the safe movement and operation of aircraft, vehicles and personnel on the apron.
If you require more information on the Aviation Courses that we currently deliver, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our training centre on 01773 748866.