Congratulations to Belper and Heanor job seekers who have booked onto the employability skills, 50+ Getting A Job CourseMarch 18, 2015 2:38 pm
The course is fully funded for Jobseekers and Income Support customers, who are over 50 and wanting to learn new skills, to help them find employment. The course starts on Monday 13th April and runs for 6 days from 9:30 – 4:30 at our training centre in Ripley, Derbyshire.
The course includes:
- Creating and developing a CV
- Learning to job search online and Universal Job Match
- Using your transferable skills
- Interview tips and techniques
- Mock Interviews with feedback
- Creating an Action Plan to help you move closer to work
- Working towards finding employment
For more information and to book a place, please visit your local job centre to find out if you are eligible.