Date(s) - 06/05/2015
QA Training Centre in Ripley
This course is suitable for anyone who comes into contact with vulnerable adults as part of their work. This includes managers, supervisors, health care workers, care workers, social workers and medical staff.
This is a one day course.
The modules that will be covered in this course are:
- Identifying the different types of abuse that vulnerable adults can suffer
- Complying with inspection bodies
- Correct ways to ‘Report and Record’ suspected cases of abuse
- Responding to distressed individuals appropriately
- Spotting the signs of suspected abuse
Those taking this one day classroom based course will gain an awareness of how to protect the vulnerable adults in their care.
On completion of the course, learners will achieve a Personalised, Commended Certificate from QA Associates.
Bookings are closed for this event.