Date(s) - 13/04/2015 - 20/04/2015
QA Training Centre in Ripley
Are you over 50? Would you like to learn new employability skills, to help you find work?
The course will include the following:
- Creating and developing a CV and Covering Letters
- Learning to job search online, including Universal Jobmatch
- Looking at how to use your transferable skills
- Interview tips and techniques
- Mock Interviews with positive feedback
- Creating an action plan to move closer to work
- Working towards finding employment
This is a 6 day course running from Monday 13th April to Monday 20th April from 9:30 to 4:30 every day with 30 minutes for lunch. We have toilet facilities on site and we provide tea and coffee.
From taking part in this course, you will gain a HABC Personalised Commended Certificate.
If you would like to find out more, please speak to your local job centre to find out if you are eligible.