Date(s) - 10/02/2016
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
QA Training Centre in Ripley
The course is suitable for anyone who works in a food manufacturing or bakery environment, where food handling, cooking and food preparation is part of the job role. This includes managers, supervisors and team leaders.
This is a one day course.
Modules covered in this training course include:
• Microbiological hazards
• Food poisoning and its control
• Contamination hazards and controls
• HACCP from delivery to service
• Personal hygiene
• Food premises and equipment
• Food pests and pest control
• Cleaning and disinfection
• Food safety enforcement
Bookings are closed for this event.