Date(s) - 17/09/2015
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
QA Training Centre in Ripley
This course is suitable for anyone needing to develop the underpinning knowledge of how to control the spread of infection in their workplace or home environment. This includes giving an increased understanding of causes of infections, the conditions in which infections thrive and the ways that infections can spread.
This is a one day course.
Infection Control and Prevention covers:
- Spotting the signs of infection
- Suitable methods of cleaning and waste disposal
- Knowledge of Personal Protective Equipment
- Understanding the causes of infections
- Preventing infections from spreading
The course is assessed through a 1 hour, 30 question multiple choice question exam. Candidates must achieve at least 20 out of 30 questions to achieve the accredited award.
Bookings are closed for this event.