Date(s) - 25/11/2015
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
QA Training Centre in Ripley
This classroom based course is suitable for anyone who comes into contact with vulnerable adults as part of their work. It is ideal for Medical Centre staff, Health Care workers, Care Assistants, Home helps, Social workers and volunteers. The course would also suit people interested in a career in Health and Social Care.
This is a one day course.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Identifying the different types of abuse that vulnerable adults can suffer.
- Complying with inspection bodies.
- Correct ways to report and record suspected cases of abuse.
- Responding to distressed vulnerable adults appropriately.
- Spotting the signs of suspected abuse.
Those taking this one day course will gain an understanding and awareness of how to protect vulnerable adults that they come into contact with as part of their work.
Bookings are closed for this event.