Date(s) - 14/10/2015
QA Training Centre in Ripley
The course is suitable for anyone who works in a factory or bakery environment, who handles food or who is involved in food production.
The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 2 Food Safety qualifications.
This is a one day course.
These modules include:
• Microbiological hazards
• Food poisoning and its control
• Contamination hazards and controls
• HACCP from delivery to service
• Personal hygiene
• Food premises and equipment
• Food pests and pest control
• Cleaning and disinfection
• Food safety enforcement
Bookings are closed for this event.