High Quality, No-fuss Service.
Many schools, colleges, businesses and other training providers use our examination paper and assignment marking services to allow them to focus on their day-to-day operation. QA Associates offer a quick and pain free turnaround from deadline to results, making sure that your students and teaching staff are not waiting long for their results.
Making Mock Examinations Real.
Giving the opportunity for students to take a practice or mock version of an examination before they take the real thing has huge benefits for everyone.
Mock exams are the most important pre-exam support any student can benefit from, from GCSE’s to A levels Mock Exam Marking provides an outstanding opportunity to enable students to excel in demonstrating their learning during an examination.
The key benefits of Mock Exam Marking is that our service provides educational institutions with the ability to provide final dry-run in real–life exam conditions.
Mock exams tell students which topics they have not mastered and encourage them to focus future learning on weak areas.
The important, practice tests tell students which topics they have already mastered. They can then direct their learning to other areas and spend minimal further time on the topics they already know.
Practice real-life exam condition testing can feed back to the instructional team the strengths and weaknesses of each student or candidate group dependant on the service required. It can tell which topics have been successfully learned and which areas need more work.
Key benefits of Mock Exam Marking include:
- Provides accuracy and fairness of exams, which can be impacted by some student’s fear or anxiety around the exam process and environment. Mock Exam Marking can reduce test fears for students by providing the real-life dry run.
- Gives learners a real-life experience of the exam which enables them to practice exam writing under pressure, writing to an exam standard assessed by an experienced external and neutral exam marker, a real-life result.
- Real-life mock exams provide teachers the best objective advice as to how to support each student before the final exam, an experienced and neutral view.
- Practice as you mean to play, mock exam marking is consistent with good practice and with assessment standards, providing meaningful practice.
- Fair and open mock exams level the playing field to all students and promotes the concept of a fair exam, open to and equal for all to fulfill their potential.
To speak to the friendly team about our examination paper marking service for your school, college, company, organisation or training provider, call today on 01773 748866 or email: email@example.com