The provision of food to the public from it’s manufacture to it’s delivery through retail outlets for domestic use or as part of the Tourism and Leisure industry places a legal and moral responsibility on employers to ensure that staff are trained so that food provided to the public is safe and fit for consumption.
Food supplied to the public is through retail outlets such as shops, in hotels, guest-houses, boarding houses, motels, hostels, bed and breakfast establishments, restaurants, cafes, public houses and others.
We have a range of short courses of one or two days duration leading to formal accredited qualifications that meet employer obligations in these sectors. These include:
- Level 2 Award Food Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Award in Customer Service
- Level 1 Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Fire Safety
- Level 2 Award in Conflict Management
- Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling
- Level 2 Award in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
To see how we can help your organisation develop effective training and qualifications for your business, call today on 01773 748866, email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please complete our Contact Form, and one of our team will contact you as soon as possible.