QA Associates have funding available to help companies train new employees, or for developing existing staff, working in the Hospitality Industry.
This includes those working in:
- Leisure Operations
- Management and Team Leading
- Front of House
- Customer Service
- Visitor Attractions
These Apprenticeships are achieved by successfully completing project work, tasks, exercises and assessments designed to improve knowledge and skills in these specialist subjects over a fourteen – month period.
As the Employer, you may be eligible for a £1,500 VAT free Apprenticeship Grant.
QA Associates also provide commercial courses with Accredited Qualifications, these include:
- Level 1 Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Catering
- Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders
- Level 2 Award in Customer Service
- Level 2 Award in Fire Safety
- Level 2 Award in Infection Control and Prevention
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org,
call 01773 300296, visit our website www.qa-associates.co.uk.Tags: apprenticeships, customer service, front of house, hospitality, hotel, tourism, training, visitor economy