Job Vacancy: – Office Administrator
QA Associates are a highly experienced provider of quality ‘accredited’ training in a number of commercial sectors, working with employers to deliver professional development programmes that fit business operations.
In addition, we offer “approved Assessment Centre’ support services from a full management service to individual components including IQA, customised qualifications, examination paper marking and invigilation of examination sittings.
We have an opportunity for an Office Administrators to join our team to help with the smooth running of the office while maintaining good relationships with clients and trainers.
The Key responsibilities of the post are:
- Act as one of the main points of contact for visitors and callers.
- Provide general administrative support to the company.
- Liaise with trainers and clients etc to book course dates, with confirmation e mails.
- To prepare, check and complete all relevant paperwork for government funding for training.
- Up date all data on Filemaker also updating any other relevant files, including scanned copies of certificates.
- To register & certify candidates with the Awarding Body having a good rapport with the account managers and staff.
- To manage the E-learning courses when needed.
- Booking hotels etc when required.
- Minute taking for team meetings and other meetings as required.
Skills and Experience
For the role, you will need to have:
- A minimum of 3 GSCE’s including Maths and English at grade C or above;
- Have a sound knowledge of modern office practice and procedures;
- Clean, full driving license;
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good organisational skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with people from a wide age range, background and ability;
- The ability to be self-motivated;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Good etiquette.
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences of relief, to equalise peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV with a brief covering statement of how your skills and experience match the requirements by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is the 30th October and interviews are likely to take place on the 4th November 2015.
QA are committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.