Food Safety Level 3 is an online course, it forms part of the QA e-learning programme and includes:
• Contamination Hazards
• Food spoilage and food borne illnesses
• Control Measures
• Cleaning and Disinfectant
• Your role as a manager/supervisor
• Legal requirements and Training requirements
• Effective Training, Delegation and Motivation
• HACCP and Food Safety
• Conducting a hazard analysis
Those taking the food safety level 3 e-learning course will engage in approximately 30 guided learning hours of training. Their knowledge will be tested by answering 60 multiple choice questions and they must answer at least 40 questions correctly to pass.
On completion of this course, the system produces a personalised HABC Commended Certificate for the learner.