18 Jan Do your staff know how to spot the signs and symptoms that someone may be suffering from Dementia?
QA Associates Dementia Awareness course, will improve employee’s skills,knowledge and understanding of the condition, so that they can deliver excellent care and support to Dementia Sufferers.
The course is suitable for anyone who deals with vulnerable adults, older people, or those suffering with Dementia.
- Care Assistants
- Social Services
- Health Care Workers
- Home Help
- People looking for a career in the Health and Social Care Sector
This one day course covers:
- Understanding what is meant by the term ‘Dementia’
- How to spot the signs and symptoms
- How to care for and support people with Dementia
- Effective ways of communicating
- Providing a Duty of Care
Book your place today Dementia Awareness Booking Form