19 Mar Our Training Room
Posted at 13:27h in QA News
- We have a projector so that trainers can show Powerpoint Presentations, slides, and DVD’s, as part of the training course.
- There are a good number of laptops that can be set up with internet access for doing research and recording course material.
- We have paper flip charts for group discussions and recording ideas during tasks.
- We have lots of wall space for pinning up work during the course.
- Toilet facilities are provided onsite
- We have a hot and cold water machine with tea and coffee
- There is plenty of floor space for demonstrating activities such as, CPR with first aid dummies
- We can change the layout of the room to cater for individuals needs
If you would like to find out more why not call Cheryl Stapleton on 01773 300296, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or have a look at our website www.qa-associates.co.uk