07 Apr Care Certificate E-Learning Course now available to buy
QA Associates have a Care Certificate e-learning course available. The course covers all 15 of the Care Standards and gives new staff in the Health and Social Care Sector, the knowledge and skills that they need to do their job. All new staff in the Health and Social Care Sector must complete the Care Certificate training within 12 weeks of starting employment. It is the employers responsibility to deliver the Care Certificate training in their Induction Programme.
The Care Certificate replaces the Common Induction Standards and National Minimum Training Standards. The Care Certificate came into effect March 2015.
The Care Certificate e-learning course covers all 15 Care Standards and meets government requirements, each Standard takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. The learners knowledge and understanding is tested by an assessment at the end of each Standard.
After completing the e-learning course, the learner will be able to print off a Qualification Certificate from the Awarding Body to prove that they have undertaken the training.
QA Associates also delivers these courses and qualifications that meet Care Certificate Standards:
- HABC Level 2 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care
- HABC Level 2 Unit Award in Principles of Safeguarding & Protection in Health & Social Care
- HABC Level 2 Unit Award in Introduction to Equality & Inclusion in Health & Social Care Settings
- HABC Level 1 Health and Safety for Carers
- HABC Level 2 Award In Infection Control
- HABC Level 2 Unit Accreditation in Nutrition and Healthy Eating
- QAA Awareness of Mental Health and Learning Disabilities (non accredited)
- QAA Dementia Awareness (non accredited)