01 Sep What are the benefits to taking on an apprentice?
- Apprenticeships provide you with the skilled workforce you need for the future.
- You can tailor an apprenticeship to specific job roles, making them flexible to the needs of your business.
- You can choose the qualifications and training to meet your business needs.
- Apprentices bring fresh ideas and enthusiasm.
- You can train the apprentice to fit in with company policies and company ethos.
- An apprentice can mean new opportunities for existing staff to mentor, teach and develop.
- Funding could be available to help towards costs.
- Our apprenticeships take between 12 and 14 months to complete, depending on the job role and needs of the business.
Call 01773 300296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit Apprenticeships with QA Associates