01 Sep What are the benefits to taking on an apprentice?
QA Associates have funding available to deliver apprenticeships in Aviation Operations on the Ground, Team Leading, Hospitality, Management, The Children’s and Young Peoples Workforce.
There are many benefits to taking on an apprentice:
- Apprenticeships provide you with the skilled workforce you need for the future.
- You can tailor an apprenticeship to specific job roles, making them flexible to the needs of your business.
- You can choose the qualifications and training to meet your business needs.
- Apprentices bring fresh ideas and enthusiasm.
- You can train the apprentice to fit in with company policies and company ethos.
- An apprentice can mean new opportunities for existing staff to mentor, teach and develop.
- Funding could be available to help towards costs.
- Our apprenticeships take between 12 and 14 months to complete, depending on the job role and needs of the business.
Call 01773 300296 or email email@example.com
or visit Apprenticeships with QA Associates