17 Sep Job Vacancy! Employment Engagement Advisor
Job Vacancy: – Employer Engagement Advisor
QA Associates are highly experienced provider of high quality ‘accredited’ training in a number of commercial sectors.
We work with employers to deliver professional development programmes that match staff training needs that fit around business operations.
In addition, we offer ‘Approved Assessment Centre’ support services from full ‘Assessment Centre’ management services to individual components including IQA, examination paper marking, and the invigilation of examination sittings in functional skills such as Maths and English etc.
We have an opportunity for an Employer Engagement Advisor to join our team whose purpose is to engage with employers, understand their needs and fulfill their requirements through training delivery, filling vacancies via apprenticeships or the provision of specific training courses or other services.
The key responsibilities of the post are:
- Generate and maintain on going relationships with employers to sell all of QA services;
- Identify potential new employers through business development calls, internet searching and networking and develop these relationships to generate new business;
- Develop and monitor employer relationships as an account manager to ensure we continue to bring in revenue and provide an excellent customer service;
- Be directly responsible for meeting KPI targets to generate apprenticeship and other training events;
- Perform job matching effectively to get the right candidates into the right job for that employer;
- Ensure that records are updated and maintained in the relevant software or spreadsheets;
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as Job Centre Plus, local authorities, employers and others, ensuring that new relationships are established and existing partnerships are developed and maintained; and
- Organise and facilitate assessment and screening sessions at Job Centre plus offices.
Skills and Experience
For the role, you will need to have:
- Extensive experience of employer engagement and liaising with employers and or corporates;
- Previous sales and B2B experience;
- Knowledge of operational apprenticeship provision and the external funding environment relating to employability provision and welfare to work;
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial issues within contract based service delivery organisations;
- Knowledge of the external environment, trends and related social, political and service developments relating to wider employability provision;
- Post graduate qualification or significant relevant experience to an equivalent level;
- Experience of developing and delivering strategies, along with excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with people from a wide age range, background and ability.
- The ability to negotiate and influence at all levels. Able to be self-motivated and good attention to detail;
- Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain good links and relationships Able to work effectively and constructively in a fast moving environment;
- Ability to travel across the D2N2 geographic area with occasional travel on a national basis.
If you are available, please apply by sending your CV with a brief covering statement of how your skills and experience match the requirements by email to:
Closing date is the 02/10/2015 and interviews are likely to take place on the 22/10/2015.
QA are committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.